I have been absolutely loving all of the cooking and down time that has come with this stay at home order. My stomach has certainly enjoyed it too😅.
On the menu today I have gluten free & dairy free Mac and cheese with blacked chicken! You can’t even tell it’s dairy free and these noodles are the best ones I’ve EVER had that are gluten free!
Scroll for measurements & instructions⬇️⬇️⬇️
2 cups of noodles
2 tbsp of Blacked Seasoning
1/2 tbsp Himalayan Sea Salt
1/2 tbsp Minced Garlic
2 cups of Almond Cheese
2 (8oz) Chicken Breasts
1/4 cup of Coconut Milk
1. Boil noodles for 9-11 minutes
2. While noodles drain in a strainer, pour coconut milk into the pot and add the sea salt, minced garlic & blacked seasoning; stir until blended on low heat
3. Add noodles into pot and stir
4. Add cheese and stir until melted
5. Add cut chicken breasts and stir